Saturday, September 2, 2017

Week 2 Review: Great Things to Know





I am grateful that I did this extra credit assignment because without it, I would be missing out on some great information. First of all, I had no idea you could back-up a blog! I have a blog for another class so I have now backed-up that one also. Secondly, somehow I missed the fact that we have a separate announcements page for this class, so I had no idea until now that I had been missing all of these. The two things that stood out to me in the announcements were:

1. The Monday the 28th announcement mentioned how there is a project stack. I do not understand what that is. I sent my project email, but I didn't see my name. Are those the names of people who did not send the email?

2. My favorite part of the announcements was definitely the mythical monster Venn diagram from the announcement on Tuesday the 29th! I love mythical creatures, and this is such an interesting way of visualizing them.
Image result for surprised dog
My face when I found the announcements.
Photo by finishings Source: pixaboy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jillian, the stack is for when I have your email, but have not sent you back comments; that way you know that I got the email (it sometimes takes me all week to reply when the stack is big). So, you turned in a project, and I sent you back comments; that's why your name is not in the stack. If you didn't get the comments, I can send them again! (That's also the purpose of the stack, to help track down any emails that go missing from me to you.) Does that make sense? You turned in the Week 2 project way early, back on August 24, and I wrote you back that same day. It is so good you did that early: there are going to be about 60 people turning in Week 2 project assignments over the weekend, and the stack will be HUGE on Tuesday. With so many students, it's easy for an email to just go missing; this way, people can check while they wait.

    ReplyDelete